Thursday, March 12, 2015

Home Sweet Home #211

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!   This week I am putting green on the table for the hopes of spring to arrive in Seeing Green.

And I also baked a cake and checked out a new cookbook in Homegrown Herb Garden Review & Lemon and Thyme Yogurt Cake

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post! Here are a few that caught my eye.  You guys are all so talented!! Seriously! 

Fairhope Supply shared an amazing artist Ellen Grigg in Ellen's Cloudy Day

Betty at My Cozy Corner shared a beautiful Pink and White Tea Time.  You all know I am a sucker for tea!

Anjana at At the Corner of Happy and Harried shared a Cardamom-Vanilla Cake Topped with Nutella.  Yes, that says Nutella!  

Priscillas shared some gorgeous DIY Spring Wreaths

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


28 comments:

Priyam said...

Thank you Sherry for hosting another wonderful party! And what lovely features!!

-Priyam @ http://priyam-simplejoys.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry !
I'm off to look at your features - I just made cupcakes topped with Nutella !
Have a great weekend ♥

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Kim said...

You always have the prettiest features, Sherry! Thanks for the party! :)

priscilla said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful party and for featuring my tulip wreath !
Have a great weekend!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I don't remember the last time I said "I baked a cake." Yours looks delicious. Love your green teascape too! Especially the different tea cups stacked together. Hope it's a lovely weekend for you!

The Porcelain Rose said...

Wonderful features this week!
Thanks for hosting.
Have a lovely weekend,.
Elizabeth

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thank you for hosting the party and for sharing the features. Have a great day!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting another wonderful party!
Have a great weekend,
Suzanne

bj said...

Thanks for the great party...and I love your pretty white tea pot.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

That spring wreath of tulips is so pretty, isn't it? Thanks for hosting, Sherry, and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Brenda Pruitt said...

Great features. I guess I'm too lazy to see if they share a link back to me!
Brenda

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting / I am off to see that lovely painting! :)

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, your green and white china is so pretty and fresh. I adore the fern mug. And your cake is springlike, too, and looks delicious. Thank you for hosting the party!

Unknown said...

I love that Spring is popping up all over! I'm sharing a family Spaghetti Sauce recipe for those still chilly nights we're having. Thank you for hosting Sherry and have a great weekend!
Patti

xinex said...

Beautiful features! Thanks for sharing and hosting!...Christine

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hi, Sherry! Happy Spring!! Thanks for hosting the party! I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Theresa

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

Thank you for hosting, as always. I enjoy your tea posts very week... The ferns on the green mug remind me of growing up in the Northwest!

Anonymous said...

Sherry, you have wonderful features! I also love your green china pieces! Thanks for hosting!

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks so much for hosting a great party!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thanks for hosting! ~Zuni

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

Tina @ ClutteredCorkBoard said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would love to share one of your amazing creations. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

angie said...

sherry, thank you for hosting!!!!! have a nice friday!!! hugs, angie

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sherry, I have a collection of fern items that I use when my ferns come out. Love your beautiful display! Happy to be joining the party. I love Priscillas wreath!
hugs,
Jann

Tea in the Library said...

Just stopping in for a quick browse. Some lovely posts.

Sarah said...

Sherry, thank you for hosting. I enjoyed the features, and I pinned your pretty photo of the tea setting. It's on my Green inspiration board.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!